March 6, 2009

NCSW 3 of 4

If I could have taken a class there are 2 that were at the top of my list. One was a stitching and markmarking class taught by Ilze Aviks - www.ilzeaviks.com but there might have been a little too much hand sewing for my liking (actually I am lucky to do machine sewing these days) and the other that I think I really would have enjoyed was a felting class taught by Lisa Klakulak. They did some amazing things. If you ever have a chance to take her class you will not regret it. Sorry I don't have any pictures of either class but go to their web sites and you can get an idea of what they did. I did spend time in Ilze's class bringing messages from the office. I volunteered to help out in the office when they needed to take a break or needed someone to run to the classes to deliver messages. It was truly a great week.